Sunset Effect in Photoshop | Add Drama in 2 Seconds

[ad_1] In this video we are going to learn how to add drama to your images in two seconds I know that's a little bit of exaggeration but it's Maggie or any other instant noodles can say that they can make noodles in two minutes but it's actually ten minutes why cannot i so Without any further ado let's get started so here we are in Photoshop and this is one of my favorite images that I click recently and today we're gonna add mood to this images now before I begin I must confess that some of the photographers might disagree with this Method but I assure you that you will be in love with it so for example I want to add a mood of sunset to this image or sunrise to this image all I need to do I need to find an image of sunset or sunrise just make sure that image is Yours not somebody else's okay then it will be ethical so I'll drag and drop one of my images that I clicked also click alright so this is one of my image I'll just drag and drop it in to Photoshop and I'll make it larger so let's make it larger let's stretch it it Doesn't matter how the image will look but let's stretch it make it larger change it the way you like it it just doesn't matter okay hit enter now what you got to do you got a rasterized tool and you can even skip this step but I insist you do It just makes the process faster if you're working with large images so all you need to do you need to right click and select rasterize layer' now let's go to the zoom in let's go to filter blur and - Gaussian blur take the slider all the way to the right 13150 the value totally depends upon your image how does your image look what's the resolution of your image how many megapixels same is comprised now for this image say this works 144 or something take it to a value where the image completely blurs out you cannot Make out the stuff in the image click OK now watch the magic all you got to do you got to change the blend mode to overlay watch this is before this is after now if you think this is too much of course this is too much you can The battery low so suppose this is fine and you can even move this right can even move this effect move this photo to where it suits the best alright so once you're satisfied hit enter and you're good to go this is before this is after so that's pretty much it for this video Hope this video that's the asset and not a liability if this was an asset make sure to give us a thumbs up and also don't forget to subscribe I'll see you guys in my next one till then stay tuned and make sure that you keep creating so suppose you like this orientation it Just doesn't matter just doesn't make sense [ad_2] #Sunset #Effect #Photoshop #Add #Drama #Seconds For More Interesting Article Visit : https://mycyberbase.com/ https://mycyberbase.com/technology/sunset-effect-in-photoshop-add-drama-in-2-seconds/?feed_id=37378&_unique_id=64ef64d02bb09 #TECHNOLOGY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here is your first have a look at Obi-Wan Kenobi's Disney Plus show-mycyberbase

Mastering the Art of Philanthropy: Proven Tips and Tricks - MyCyberBase

Utah nationwide parks transition to seasonal operations