SEO Chatter Interview On Flip My Site – SEO Chatter-SEO

[ad_1]

I was recently asked by Flip My Site to participate in an interview to talk about niche website building and affiliate marketing.

In the interview, I shared SEO tips and site building strategies I use to create new sites from scratch. Several of which I sold for six-figures.

You can read the full article here: How Stephen Hockman Sold a One-Year-Old Website for $128,000

Some of the highlights from the interview include:

  • The monetization methods I prefer to use on niche sites.
  • My approach to creating content.
  • How my strategy for content creation has evolved due to Google’s Helpful Content Updates and Product Review Updates.
  • Specific details about a site I built and sold for $128,000 in one year.
  • Important lessons learned from selling sites on marketplaces like Empire Flippers.

Enjoy!

Delivering the Best SEO Tips...

[ad_2] #SEO #Chatter #Interview #Flip #Site #SEO #Chatter https://mycyberbase.com/seo-2/seo-chatter-interview-on-flip-my-site-seo-chatter-seo/?feed_id=33773&_unique_id=64e4f0b9edbaf #GOOGLE_OPTIMIZE #GOOGLE_RANKING #GOOGLE_SEO #SEARCH_ENGINE_MARKETING #SEO #SEO_SERVICES #WHAT_IS_SEO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastering the Art of Philanthropy: Proven Tips and Tricks - MyCyberBase

Utah nationwide parks transition to seasonal operations

Mastering Career Development: Essential Tips for Success - MyCyberBase