
[ad_1]
Did you know that you could add text shadow and canva because I used it for over a year and I had no idea and in this video I'm gonna show you how to do just that and we're gonna start it right now hey Thomas Garrett's here thanks for tuning
In so I'm just gonna hop right into my computer on this one because I think it's such an important topic and if it's your first time here what I do on this channel it's everything affiliate marketing online business and the tools I use to really help me with online
Business and this may not be one of my main topics on this channel and you may not think that canva has any direct correlation with online business but it truly is one of the main tools in my business and without it I don't know what I'd do I'd have to learn Photoshop
Or something and I tried that before it did not work so anyways if that's kind of content you like go down below hit that subscribe button and don't forget to hit that notification belt too so you get notified every time I upload and make sure you stay till the end because
I got a free bonus that I made in canva that I'm gonna give to you at the end of this video okay so like I was saying adding text shadow in canva I just want to show you this thumbnail with no shadow this is like a canvas AK that I
Knew nothing about I'm sure you know nothing about and it's gonna literally change the game for you if you're using canva in your online business and like I said it's seriously the main tool I make my thumbnails I'll show you like my canva library and how much stuff I make with canva you'll
Be like wow so anyways look at this thumbnail this is with no shadow at all okay so it looks alright and it's great to have a tool like canva where you can make things like this super simple right and if you don't know how to make a YouTube thumbnail on Campbell I'll link
Up above I did a video on that already on this channel so you could check that out anyway so this is again thumbnail no shadow now watch this what looks better let's go forward again and you tell me okay so with shadow no shadow okay with shadow you get the idea right it
Just looks so much better and this is literally the difference between you getting views on your videos or the difference between you having a picture on Facebook that people like just so many things you may not think shadows that important on text but it really is
So let's make a new design real quick I'll just make a copy real quick and I'll show you how to do this from scratch okay so let's just delete all this stuff so what we're gonna do is I'm just gonna make this like let's make it blue
That is not blue okay I had the transparency down you can see right there you don't know how to do that you can change the transparency okay so now what we're gonna do is we're gonna add text okay so you just click right here add a
Heading and then you can change the font okay I use like two or three fonts so Oswald is one of them or monsura you just want to use especially if you're making youtube thumbnails you want to use bold and very easily readable fonts okay so I use like this
Ones one of them so we'll just use this for example so let's let's do shadow let's just do the word shadow let's make it bigger okay so then that's that and then you can just make it bigger like this or you can change the size right there but
However you want to do it so let's do it like this okay so you got your word right so let's make it white so there's no option in canva that lets you make shadow so what you have to do it's it's a hack like I said so I'll show you I
Learned this from a fellow youtuber actually so shout out to Jason you just copy it ctrl C and then ctrl V okay so it makes the second one and then you're gonna make this black okay you see what's happening now then you're gonna go to position right here you're gonna
Make it go backwards boom you got shadow there's another way to do this real quick so before you hit position make sure you're clicked on this right so you hit backwards now before you click off because then it will deselect it okay so you can move up with your arrow keys and
Get it to the right spot like some people might like it more on the left you know that's that's totally up to you right so I personally like it more on the right like this that's just me so you got to find how you like it either way it looks like
Done better without it right so I mean look at this it's just it's like night and day okay so now you're probably wondering about that free bonus okay so if you didn't know I'll link up above to a video another video I did on canva it's how you can create an e-book in
Canva and I'm not gonna show you how to do that because I have that video like I said but I have an ebook that I created and it's an affiliate marketing ebook see look at this this is ridiculous how much stuff I have that I make on canva
You know what I mean like I'm not lying I use this for everything canva is the greatest I'm serious without canva and without clickfunnels I would have no online business like legitimate and obviously like an email autoresponder but literally that's all you need so let me find my ebook somewhere in here I
Think it's right here no that's not it that's I have too much stuff here it is okay here we go this is like the 3d cover of my eBook looks nice you can't make this in canva but watch that video I just linked up and I'll show you how
To do that that's the one thing you can't make in canva obviously I made the front part which is the picture which is probably more important arguably but uh yeah watch that so anyways this is we couldn't I think we can just hit well hit view that's not what I wanted to do
Here we go okay so this is the simple affiliate marketing ebook that's not what I wanted to do okay there we go so this is the simple affiliate marketing ebook okay so let's stay on it this time so real quick before I show you the rest
Of the ebook if you want to get your free ebook it's the first link in description you can get it and all you got to do is put in your email and I'll send you the ebook super simple so definitely get your ebook completely free there's no upsells down cells
Nothing like that just a free ebook in exchange for your email so you just make each page it's super simple so I I love canva it's insane to me that you can do all of this stuff for free they don't even charge you I do have the paid plan
Because I support canva I think it's amazing and you get a couple extra options like you can what can you do you can like magic resize things so they kinda resize it it works all right sometimes and then you can you can download images in transparent which that's the main
Reason I got it I think that's the reason I got it actually I don't remember why it's not very expensive it's like I don't quote me but I think it's like $12 $7 I honestly don't know it's very inexpensive and it's you don't need it that's the thing you don't need
It I don't have an affiliate link or anything I just truly love canva so anyways this is just the quick little ebook I just wanted to show it to you so you can make ebooks and canva check out that video up above and if you have any questions at all regarding canva or
Affiliate marketing anything put them in the comments down below and I'll link up above right here to my affiliate marketing playlist and I'll link up above here to my clickfunnels playlist if you want to learn more about click funnels and if you click my face right here you'll subscribe to the channel
Alright that's all I got see you next week
[ad_2]
#Add #Text #Shadow #Canva
For More Interesting Article Visit : https://mycyberbase.com/
https://mycyberbase.com/technology/how-to-add-text-shadow-in-canva-this-changes-everything/?feed_id=35043&_unique_id=64e897ba28f4d
#TECHNOLOGY
Comments
Post a Comment