Stable Diffusion Chrome Extension

[ad_1] Hey guys I want to show you this Chrome extension I put together it's called dreamer and it allows you to use stable diffusion on any website so you can go in here and simply right click and choose Dream from image and we get this UI that shows up down here and it's Going to take this image and generate a new image based on it through stable diffusion so we can go ahead and use that with any image on the website we can also combine it with text so we have a text prompt over here that we can right digital apocalyptic illustration And that'll combine with this image to generate a whole new image over here you can also download copy The Prompt or seed from those as well you can go ahead and do it with any image on any website see what this one looks like cool so Let me show you how to get it installed let's go ahead and remove it for now and so the way you do it is through the Chrome web store and simply choose add to Chrome we're going to add this extension here it shows up I like to keep it pinned just so I have access to it but you also need to go into options to add in your stable diffusion API key so if we click this it'll take us over to dream Studio where we can copy our API key and then just paste it in here And then we should be good to go so now we can go over to a website like behance find some cool art we like and dream from image cool so that's pretty much it um let me know what you guys think play around with it I have some other ideas I'm Thinking of I might throw in here as well but thanks for checking it out [ad_2] #Stable #Diffusion #Chrome #Extension For More Interesting Article Visit : https://mycyberbase.com/ https://mycyberbase.com/technology/stable-diffusion-chrome-extension/?feed_id=15220&_unique_id=64877b1f4f103 #Technology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastering the Art of Philanthropy: Proven Tips and Tricks - MyCyberBase

Mastering Career Development: Essential Tips for Success - MyCyberBase

Utah nationwide parks transition to seasonal operations