Get Paid DAILY Using Google Maps ($1000+ PER MONTH)

[ad_1] What's going on guys Thomas Garrett's here and in this video I'm gonna show you how to get paid daily with Google Maps and I'm not talking like small money although you can do that too I'm talking five hundred thousand two thousand dollar monthly contracts from businesses all over the Country and this is kind of like a continuation video from the video I did a couple days ago and I'll link to that video down below if you want to check it out after this one but you guys are absolutely loving that video it's actually the most popular video on my Channel now which is insane but since I got so many views on that video I got a ton of questions right so in this video I'm gonna answer those questions I'm just gonna go a little more in-depth I'm gonna show you a strategy that will make You way more money in the long term and if you stay until the end on this video not only will you know how to do this exact strategy but I'll also show you a bonus that can make you even more money online so definitely make sure you watch The whole thing because you don't want to miss out on any of this and if you're excited make sure to smash that like but let's get into the video alright so like I said I'm gonna show you how you can get these huge monthly contracts set up with these businesses and its really Much simpler than you think but basically what you want to do is you want to type in a business like service-based industry electricians doctors lawyers roofers plumbers anything like that you know and type in the city afterwards it doesn't have to be local but I would Start local either way it's up to you but before we dive into what exactly this all is I kind of want to explain what we're gonna be doing okay so basically this is called the map pack okay this is the top three businesses that show up on the map pack and they're Gonna be getting 90% of the traffic all right the nice thing about this is there's way less competition for you and for the business like for example there's tons of these people out there claiming to be SEO experts that's search engine optimization but there's very few People out here like who are map pack experts right so there's less competition of people that you got to compete against and for the business you're competing on global level but here this is on a local level okay so there's much less competition for both of you so it's really a win-win And it's just much simpler like SEO will take months even a year you know this can a couple weeks if it's you know smaller competition industry so it's insane and trust me once a business starts getting ranked up here they're gonna just get the the phone calls the leads Rolling in it's absolutely insane I don't know about you but I personally almost always go to one of the top three and you probably do too but the main thing people keep saying on my video and on tik-tok is like oh this is a scam oh this is unethical or why would a Business pay for this it's free to do and yes it is free to do but businesses either one don't even know how to do it or two don't have time because they're busy running their business it would have been done already if they knew how To do it you know and like I said once you rank them up in this Mac pack which takes a lot less time than SEO they're gonna start getting phone calls it takes up way more space it just stands out way more than this this is where people are Clicking and do you really think a business a roofer for example who's getting phone calls that they weren't getting before for people to get their roof fixed for fifteen thousand dollars are gonna be upset paying you a thousand bucks a month no they'll be happy to Give you that money they'll want to pay you more they'll just be like I don't even know what you're doing I don't care keep doing it like legit a large portion of businesses pay these marketing firms thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars much more than we're gonna be Charging to do pretty much the same thing and sometimes no results are gods so just maybe think twice before saying this is unethical or it's a scam Thanks but we aren't just gonna reach out to these people and be like hey I'm gonna rank your your business at the top of The mat pack and I'm gonna charge you $2,000 buy my stuff right no the person probably wouldn't respond they think you're crazy and it just doesn't work like that so there's a very very specific way we're gonna get our feet in the door or our foot in the door and I Kinda showed this strategy in the last video but I'm gonna show it again a little more in-depth instead of doing it right here we're gonna go over to Google Maps or you can do it on your phone and then we're gonna type in roofers Minneapolis and then We're just gonna make this smaller and we're gonna start looking for a very specific thing on these businesses okay perfect first try boom so claim this business can you see this maybe zoom in a little bit right there so that's what we're looking for and the business needs to have this and on Mobile I think it says like own this business question mark claim it now same thing and what that does is you verify or claim their Google my business listing so that allows you to like edit the information respond to reviews add photos things like that and this Business it looks like they don't have this is just the video or the picture from what do they call that from satellite it looks like they have some review actually a decent amount of reviews I'm surprised this business isn't claimed they have a lot of information here so but anyways we Aren't gonna get a thousand dollar contract just by claiming their business or telling them to claim their business right like that's just our foot in the door like sure you could charge them a hundred two hundred bucks for it it's totally up to you but with this ninja Hack you can just offer them the services for free and I'll explain what exactly what to say to them soon but instead of charging them you could just offer it for free and trust me that will build so much reciprocity you'll be amazed at what will happen okay now to Actually get a hold of them there's a few ways you could just call them if you're good at sales on the phone do that but just go to their their website and then they're either gonna have a contact us or about us where their email is or sometimes it's in their footer but Just find there that's not what I wanted to contact us and then you could just do it that way I personally would rather find an email address so you can do another little trick but this works fine too and also before I show you the Script and what you can say I had a few people saying that they can't find businesses right there's six hundred and twenty seven thousand new businesses being started every single year okay so you can definitely find it you just got to look a little harder there's tons of industries tons of Cities just keep trying I know you can do it now this is what I would do for contact you know what I would personally do is take a picture right take a picture of like their whole listing this shouldn't be here so whatever we'll just Do it with it in there but just take a picture of their listing all right and then what I would do is I would take a circle and then I would circle this this part that claim my business okay this is why it's nice if you can find their Email address because you can send this picture and that will get their attention like that right but it's totally fine without it this is just another option if you want this product it's called Snagit you can get a free trial in the description below but now This is what I would say to them okay there's a few different ways you can go about it so I'll make it bigger so you can see it all so if they had the email again you would send this this would be like the top of the post okay and you Could do something like for your email subject it could be like I can help you or there's something wrong with your listing or your listing needs claiming or I don't know something along the lines of that and what you would say exactly word for Ward or edit it up to You but you could say hey I notice your listing here isn't claimed or verified and that's like referring to the picture if you didn't send the picture you could just add in like hey I was looking at your listing on Google and I noticed your listing here isn't claimed or Verified and I just wanted to let you know this in case you want to wear because Google can actually take your listing down and you won't be getting the traffic and our phone calls coming in from this if they do that to you so I just wanted to let you know just in Case you weren't aware so you could set it up yourself before that happens and you say but I hope that helps let me know if you have any questions I'm happy to help sincerely your name now instead of this right here you could add in this so you Would say that first part again and then you would say instead of so I just want to let you know you would say but I know you may be too busy with your business to take care of this yourself and if instead you'd like me to do it for you I'm happy to help but I hope that helps let me know if you have any questions and you could even just like take that part out now you could just say like let me know if you have any questions right and then as another email you could literally say something as simple as This like hey I noticed your listing here has not been claimed or verified and I can help you do it that's a little curiosity base the back what are they talking about you know but anyway so those are some emails you could send to them and then if they ask you know why Would I want to claim my my business if you didn't send this first one where you say that Google can take your listing down you could explain that to them that Google can take your listing down if you're not claimed or verified and yada yada ya right so again if you don't know This information look it up you gotta know your facts alright Google is your friend and again if you wanted to you could charge them for this but just see what they're saying and kind of how the conversation goes because obviously they don't know about any of this right like If they did they would have done it already or they just don't have the time right think of it like this in the winter when it snows some people are gonna go outside and shovel or snow blow their driveway but some people pay snow plows to come plow it out of their driveway Themselves right they may not have the time they may be old I mean they may not be able right so you got to understand people are different everyone's different some people are gonna pay for the service some people won't okay but there's a spot for the service not Everyone is gonna want to do this themselves not everyone knows how to do it themselves so just remember that okay this is why businesses like snow plows or like lawn care businesses stuff like that I mean they wouldn't be in business if no one wanted to pay for services Like this you know what I mean and again there isn't like a one-size-fits-all for all these businesses every industry is different every price will be different every conversation will be different but just know that you have to know your facts okay you gotta you gotta at least Show it right or at least make them think you know what you're talking about okay I think I said that already but that's very important okay now how do you actually verify your Google my business listing there's a new update with Google and it's making things a Little weird okay so if we don't do it this way there will be businesses that show up to claim and then you'll click it and it'll be like this business has already been claimed so it's kind of weird Google did something weird with this recent update But there's two ways it will look after you click claim this business it will either look like this and you'll have to hit manage now and do it that way and you can only send them a postcard and that's how they verify it but this is Good and bad but let me show you the other way so the other way would be like this you would type in the business name hit next and you would just like keep filling out this like what's the business category and then you would say No we won't do that right now and then we'll do uh I'll just keep hitting next see if we can do this you'd obviously want to fill this stuff out but uh but yeah so you'd want to fill all this stuff out basically and at the end of it It will give you an option to either if you already have the information on the business like a phone number email they could either get a text message a phone call an email or a postcard but for some reason with the new thing you can only Get a postcard I think this might be to combat hackers or something I'm not sure but so it will either pop up with the old way on some businesses or the new way so just be aware of that so that's how you would do it and typically Businesses with a lot of reviews are already going to be claimed I'm surprised that this one isn't but basically I would just try and find the businesses with little to no reviews missing information like their phone number or ours they're gonna be the ones that aren't claimed and they're gonna be The ones that don't know how to be claimed okay so for example let's just say we're picking this one I probably wouldn't pick this one because they have all their information here they have a ton of reviews chances are I mean we could add photos you can see right here If we go to about Google my business you can see right here where is it businesses that add photos to their business profiles receive 42% more requests from directories on Google Maps and 35% more clicks throughs more click click through to their websites than businesses that don't so photos are a Big thing so maybe you could do this business all right so this isn't picture that they took this is the satellite picture you can see it right here this is a satellite picture so so I hope that makes sense about how to verify the business but again it's up to You how you want to do it charge them or not totally up to you but you're gonna want to upsell them on ranking them in the map pack like I showed you before and the nice thing about the map pack is like I said before it's less competition especially if You're in an industry that has a lot lower competition you can get them ranked up there pretty quick so whether you have to wait for them to get a postcard or not you're gonna want to wait for that right like you you want to wait till they get the postcard and they See that you know what you're talking about but after that you want to start by just kind of adding some reviews it could be like a character review right because you're working with this business owner you should know their character a little bit and hopefully they're a good person right and then you Want to add photos because like I showed you the photos make a big difference and then what you want to do is you want to add all the information that isn't there okay and make sure you reply to all the reviews if they have any and just that That could make a big difference that could be enough sometimes it will sometimes it won't but the secret to getting them ranked at the top of the Mac pack is truly getting them listed in local directories also known as citations right and this is things like Yelp Angie's List stuff like that and if you actually go to google and type in Moz top local citations okay and then they have this right here and let's say we are doing where's roofing roofing contractors all right so you can see the top citations for Roofing Contractors All right so they're gonna show you the top places so you just go there and you get them listed it's very very simple look like service magic yellow pages super pages BBB like it's so simple and the other way you could do it is you could go to fiverr.com and you could Give them that list right and you could charge someone you know let's do citations or google my business you could get these people to do the citations for you okay I would find someone with at least 15 to 20 reviews at the minimum just cuz you don't want Someone sketchy but usually these are legit people so definitely check that out and there's more things you can do but this will usually be enough okay and if you want to learn more you can check out other tutorials on youtube if you want to learn something specific like this other Maz Thing if we go back they have this guide right here that you could read I mean there's tons of information on the internet about this stuff if you want to learn but trust me once they start ranking in the map pack they're gonna be getting calls out of this world they're Just gonna they're gonna love you okay and they're gonna know that whatever you're doing is working because they're getting calls that they weren't getting before so I hope this all makes sense but if you're confused or it doesn't make sense feel free to leave a comment Down below I'm happy to help but now I told you if you stayed until the end I would give you a bonus that could make you even more money online and before I tell you this let me just tell you a quick story about me so for me when I Started my online business at the beginning of 2019 I was spending so much money investing in mentorship courses tools just everything right like shiny object shiny object I was focused on affiliate marketing but I was just like I'm gonna do Twitter today Pinterest tomorrow blogging the next day I wasn't focused right sure I was learning a ton but six months in I had made a big fat zero dollars and then I finally got started with this program and I had heard about this program a few months prior but I just brushed him off At the time because oh I didn't believe it or I thought it wasn't legit or whatever my I was thinking at the time but I finally got started with them because I was about to give up like I spent $10,000 I was sitting on my bed just defeated I hadn't made a single Dollar and I was putting in the work right I'm talking countless hours countless countless dollars to write but after I got started with their business challenge and went through their advanced training literally everything changed and quite fast too because not only is this a training program that teaches you how to start a Successful digital business but you can promote their affiliate program and earn Commission's as well and it's the best one in my opinion but within a week my first week of promoting them I got my first sale my first six and a half months and a week or two After that I made my first thousand dollars that was insane I I was like oh my god I thought I made it right and in a way I did like I couldn't believe it I was so happy in just last month I made my first $5,000 a month but please understand these Results are obviously not typical like it could take you a month to make money instead of six months like me or it could take you six months or it could take you 12 months or Never but I know without this program I would have been a Part of the never making money online so if you're looking for my favorite program the program that changed my business and my life forever the first link in the description you'll see some text that says program that makes me thousand dollar commissions there's a link below that that's the link you're Gonna want to click and then you'll want to enter your email and then you'll see a video for me and I'll explain it more and if you're interested awesome if not you can click away and never see it again no harm no foul but just make Sure to click that first link in the description and I promise you that it's unlike anything you've ever seen before and with that being said thank you so much for watching I really appreciate it make sure to destroy the like button subscribe button and the notification Bill that's all I got now this is what I think but within Oh like think of it like this in the winter when it rains [ad_2] #Paid #DAILY #Google #Maps #MONTH For More Interesting Article Visit : https://mycyberbase.com/ https://mycyberbase.com/technology/get-paid-daily-using-google-maps-1000-per-month/?feed_id=22909&_unique_id=649bdb58143ce #TECHNOLOGY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here is your first have a look at Obi-Wan Kenobi's Disney Plus show-mycyberbase

Mastering the Art of Philanthropy: Proven Tips and Tricks - MyCyberBase

Utah nationwide parks transition to seasonal operations