ClickBank with Facebook FREE Traffic - Proven Strategy! (UNLIKE THE OTHERS)

[ad_1] What's up guys Thomas Garrett's here and in this video I'm gonna show you exactly how step-by-step to make money on Clickbank with Facebook free traffic and if you watch this entire video by the end of it you'll know exactly how to leverage other people's established communities to do three very important things so First you'll learn how to grow your Facebook account with proven and targeted prospects 2 you'll learn how to create a tribe full of buyers and 3 most importantly how to make Clickbank sales also at the end of this video I'm going to show you a little secret tactic That's gonna help you to crush your competition and I promise even though my title is similar to other titles in the same category this video is something you've never seen before because I watched some of the other videos and literally they are telling you to go to clickbank take a screenshot of the Offers from page put it in Google Docs ok for example they were using the woodworking one where it's sixteen thousand three plans and then they say join these woodworking Facebook groups right and literally make a post in the group right after you get approved and then in the post you're supposed to say Something like I just found this awesome deal with 16,000 free plans comment down below info if you want to get it now or whatever right but if you're first joining and that's the first post you make they they might look at you a little like and that's a little scammy But the best part about this is literally in all of the woodworking Facebook groups if you read the rules it says any post about 16,000 free plans will be deleted or whatever something like that I mean that's really just the stuff that bothers me I mean they're they're teaching this stuff and they Have no idea if it works and not only is a complete waste of your time it's just false information okay and since I actually care about your time without any further ado let's get right into the video all right welcome to my computer so real quick before we get started just so you Know I know I said it already but you're gonna want to watch this entire video because if you don't watch the entire thing you're gonna be a little company used but I promise it's all gonna tie together at the end and I'm gonna give you that secret hack so you can crush Your competition so you're not gonna want to miss that but just know that real businesses they take time to grow and you have to know the strategies and have the framework for it to actually work okay but anyways let's get into it so step one you have to pick a niche Before you even get started with anything on Facebook or Clickbank you gotta have a niche you got to know what you want to do now how do we pick a niche right so the best way to actually pick a niche would be to just pick something you're passionate about if Possible because growing on Facebook with free traffic you're gonna need to be making content right and it's not that difficult to create content if you're just documenting your journey rather than creating content does that make sense but it's just a lot easier if it's something you're passionate about Because like for example if you pick the the health and fitness category and you're interested in passionate about working out it's super easy to create content because every day at the gym you just take some videos or make a post it's super simple right so I hope that Makes sense but you can do this for any niche you don't necessarily have to be passionate about it but just be willing to learn and have at least an interest in it you know what I mean so this is the next step it's kind of not really a Step but it's deciding whether you're gonna do this with a Facebook page or a Facebook profile okay the reason I don't say this is really a step is because I suggest that you do this with a Facebook profile the main reason is the organic reach on profiles are much better than Facebook pages Okay there's benefits to both but trust me if you're just starting out especially go with a facebook profile alright yeah sorry my throat is killing me alright so anyways assuming you have decided your niche and that you're gonna be doing it on a profile the next step is creating your Facebook profile funnel okay that's what that's called and all this is is you have a couple points on your profile okay and this will all tie in I promise but you have your cover you have your intro you have a couple links here and then you have your featured photo okay So that's what's called your Facebook profile funnel because everyone that goes to your Facebook profile is gonna get funneled into whatever you're promoting on these things and you're probably thinking oh that's a perfect place for the Clickbank product right and yes and no it depends there are some lower ticket Clickbank Offers that you could put there but I do not suggest doing that the number-one thing to put here is exactly what I have online and that's a Facebook group if you're not aware Facebook is promoting heavily right now Facebook groups okay and the reason being is because that's Where people are at that's where they're engaging that's where they're spending the most time and that's where tribes full of buyers are built okay and I have a Facebook group but I also have a YouTube channel so my focus really has been a lot on my youtube channel Rather than Facebook and I suggest just going all in on one strategy okay if you're gonna be doing this Facebook organic strategy go with Facebook don't be trying to blog and do YouTube and Twitter Pinterest all that stuff right just do the one thing I promise that's like where I failed somewhat right Because you're much better off if you're just heavily focused on that one thing okay and if you are interested in starting a Facebook group right here this is Alex Elliott's digital marketing hacks for online entrepreneurs and she went from zero to two thousand members and zero dollars to forty five thousand Dollars in three months of starting her Facebook group she is the queen of Facebook group and organic Facebook growth okay and she has a challenge the one group away challenge this isn't a promotion that's not what this video is about but if you're interested in growing your Facebook Group check out the challenge I'll have it linked below in the description alright but that's all I'll talk about their Facebook groups are definitely what you want to be doing because that's the best thing to be putting on your facebook profile funnel okay I have everything pointing to my Facebook group And that's how I get a lot of my members okay and I'll show you how to get people looking at your profile soon so just stay tuned but the other option if you're not doing a group I'll tell you in a little bit okay so just stay tuned For that as well but anyways the next step is very important this how you're gonna get targeted people to your profile and get your first little wave of friends on your profile okay if you're starting a brand new profile which is what I did I just didn't want My family and all that stuff on this one you can start a brand new one so you're gonna be at zero so how do you get targeted friends right so there's many ways okay so what you're gonna do is you're gonna go to the home page you're Gonna go to this right here you're gonna type in affiliate marketing okay or whatever your niche is whatever your main keyword is if it's health and fitness if it's woodworking you just type it in there and then there's a couple different things you can do here All right so you can go to pages and you can go to groups I would do both okay so we're gonna go to pages and we're just gonna open up a couple of these pages and you want to make sure it's congruent I'm just opening up these for example And you're gonna go to groups and you're gonna start joining these groups obviously you can see I've joined a bunch of them right but you're gonna want to do that for your niche okay so we'll just open up a couple of these real quick and I'll show you kind of What I'm talking about so for the pages what you're gonna want to do is you're gonna want to go to their posts this guy isn't getting much engagement which is further proves my point which is pages aren't that great for engagement you can see as 24,000 people liking his page but He only has two likes on this post maybe that's no he just doesn't get much engagement and that's just why pages aren't that great but you could find other people like big names in your category so for example for like the entrepreneur niche right you go like Tony Robbins okay so you go to his page right here and then what you want to do is you want to go to their posts and then people that comment and like those are people that are gonna be targeted and you know they're engaging with things that are also congruent to your Niche okay so that's one way that's with the page strategy and I would do this with pages groups everything right so then in groups what you can do is you can also do the same thing people that are liking and commenting those are the people that are gonna be engaging on Your stuff if you make similar posts and you make a similar group right I hope that makes sense okay you can also go right here to member and then you can go to like new members right so right here new to the group you could add them okay but those are like Decent ways that's a good way to get your first like wave of people but the best way to do it which Alex talks about in her challenge a ton which is the omnipresence formula but what you do is you just go to these groups you join like three or four targeted groups at Max okay you could join more but you want to make sure that you can actually be active in these groups okay and what you're gonna want to do is you're gonna want to comment and help anyone that has questions even just stuff like this so who's your favorite entrepreneur Marketer you just want to comment you want to be in these groups you want to be active because people naturally are gonna click on your profile and go to your page okay and if they start seeing you everywhere I promise this stuff works okay that's how you want to be Getting your friends who are targeted and actually interested in what you're doing okay and then also you want to be like messaging every new friend you get so for me I message every new friend that adds me once I accept them I send them a message okay and you also want to be Testing different things for this message I was testing just sending straight to my group okay it's good to actually like start a conversation before you actually try inviting them to your group but this works as well okay obviously it worked here I was like hey Marco thanks for connecting Hoebel as well I created a community on Facebook full of awesome entrepreneurs like yourself if you're interested I would love to have you join you're a perfect fit if you do join if you could take a minute and answer the quick three questions you get asked that would be a huge help and Then I just linked to my group and then he was like yeah I'll jump in your group and then we started having a conversation so that's what you want to do you want to just create relationships that's what business is all about especially on Facebook okay I hope that Makes sense so assuming now that you've built your Facebook profile funnel out you've been adding some people you got some friends and you've created your group alright again if you need to learn how to create a group do the challenge it teaches you everything from A to Z literally and she's So amazing at it so I'm not gonna go too much into creating the groups and tips about it but I am gonna give you a couple tips about Facebook groups because I do know some things right so what you want to do now is you want to Actually go to clickbank and find an offer all right so we're gonna go to clickbank and go to the affiliate marketplace and also I have a huge playlist and by huge I mean like four videos but the last few videos I've done a whole bit on Clickbank so if you want To check that out I'll link above and you can learn a lot more about the strategies and stuff like that but for example if we're doing the affiliate marketing or a business category which is what I'm in we go to e-business and emarketing alright so what you're gonna Want to do is you're gonna sort by gravity or you can sort by average sale depending what you want to look for but I would go for like a higher ticket product personally that way you can promote it this certain way and I'll show you how to do that soon so just Stay tuned we're almost there okay so they have tons of amazing products in here one really good one is let's find it let's go to page two it's the super affiliate system with John Chris Donnie he's amazing it's an auto webinar so now how do we actually promote this product On Facebook I know you're itching for that alright so there's a few different ways to do it alright so there's many ways to do it really again you could build relationships and messenger but one of the best ways is to be selling inside of your facebook group right but You can do it on a profile if you don't want to do your Facebook group I promise but what you want to be doing is you want to be doing Facebook lives you want to be doing long-form posts you want to be doing picture posts you want to be Doing all types of posts you do quotes everything you just want to be active and you want to start building relationships but most importantly you want to start getting emails okay so there's a few different ways to get emails here all right so when you're joining my facebook group you saw on That message that there's three questions that can be asked okay so if you go right here to edit group settings and then you go right here membership requests learn more about people who want to join your group by asking them some questions so you go right here ask Questions so this is where you can ask an email in exchange for a free offer so I give them my ebook and mine's actually pretty interesting so I have a link right here Thomas Garrett's calm slash password I tell them to enter that in and then enter the password there so What that does is gets them on to my chat bot alright then the second one is go right here and subscribe to my youtube channel so now they're on my youtube channel and then the third one is enter your email so I can send you my Ebook alright now how do you do that if you're getting a bunch of people joining your group and there's actually a Chrome extension called group Kimber alright it's not free it does cost money but if you join the challenge with Alex Elliot's challenge link below you get Group convert as a free bonus alright that's a huge offer and that basically pays for itself I mean seriously so what it does is you push it to your Google sheet and then it gets uploaded with zapier to your autoresponder I know this is probably sounding way too Confusing but trust me they teach you how to do it everything step by step I was confused even but it took five minutes to setup and now if someone joins my group I just pressed this button it goes to my Google sheet and it automatically gets sent and they get Emailed from me so it's all setup and if you need help with that at all let me know but super dope okay now like I said I told you I would show you a way how to do it without a Facebook group right so if you don't want to do your Facebook Group and you still want to collect emails what you're gonna want to do is you want to have a free offer as your Facebook profile funnel so instead of pointing everyone to your group point them to an opt-in page so for example this is an opt-in page right so they Enter the email and they get the free ebook okay super simple super simple to make I just did a video on that I'll link up above where I show you how to create a landing page but anyways that stuff super simple but you want to be collecting emails because that's the Number one way to sell people and you can look up the statistics even in 2019 email is the way to sell people the most people are buying on email Facebook groups are probably a little higher now actually Facebook groups are number one I'd say but do your own research I Promise that's where people are buying alright so you asked what the secret hack to crush your competition is it's actually using email and for me I use convertkit alright so this is an email autoresponder and this is what you use to collect emails and send emails you See I have 550 subscribers I don't have a ton of people joining every day but this is all organic ok I don't pay for this alright so that's insane and if you set this up you can get the automation too and it's super simple all right so The free trial to convertkit is also in the description below but this isn't just the secret hack it's not just email right you have to collect the emails but the thing is most people don't actually send emails they just don't do it they collect the emails but they never email Their list alright so what I'm gonna do for you is if you get convertkit or if you get the challenge I have pre-written emails for you so you don't have to write the emails they're already written for you and they're all for the make money online niche and I have like over A hundred emails for you but you can slightly customize them for any niche alright so if you do want that just make sure to send me an email or search me online at Thomas Garrett's you can find me anywhere literally I'm blessed to be the only Garrett's family but if any of This isn't making sense please comment down below and let me know I know this video maybe got a little long but you have to follow it step by step by step and slowly your account will grow and you'll grow your tribe and if you do it The right way you'll crush it and the best part about email is you don't have to just promote that one offer that Jon crostinis auto webinar you can promote a million offers all right you can send them a new offer every day that's the best part about email you own them you Don't like own them like a slave you own their email you can send them as many emails as you want until they unsubscribe alright and if you do this right it will work I promise you alright so I was editing the video I realized I think I Might have confused you I just wanted to kind of clear some things up real quick so when you are promoting the Clickbank products on Facebook say if you're doing live videos or posts that works but I would maybe go for the lower ticket items for that and the higher ticket items is what You want to be emailing too you want to be doing some of both but in my opinion the best way to do this it really depends on your niche but the best way to do this is in your live videos in your posts promote your opt-in page your Lead magnet your free offer right that way you can collect the emails and then on the back end be sending them to offer after offer after offer with those pre-written emails that I'm giving you if you sign up with me that way you're not really selling Anyone that hard it's just like hey if you want to get this free offer go to this website put in your email all right and actually on convertkit you can go up here to landing pages and forms you can actually create landing pages right here on convertkit and they look great you Know what I mean so you can go right here and you can preview it and you can have a landing page for say an e-book and it's all done inside convertkit so you don't need to get some landing page software like clickfunnels which is what I use but it's $97 a month And you're gonna need convertkit anyways and this is only $30 a month and then you have an opt-in page right here you just gotta edit some things it's super super simple and I just wanted to clear that up you're gonna be much better off just promoting your free Offer but again like I said it depends on your niche because there are some low ticket offers that might be super congruent with what you're doing online like for example if you're like in the manifesting niche there's like some really cool numerology readings that would work really well for Facebook okay But again it just depends I hope that cleared it up I'm gonna add this into the end of the video just so you can see that and again thank you for watching and if you want to watch more videos just like this one you can watch the Videos over here or is it over here I always forget but thank you so much for watching you staying this long means the world to me seriously you are the MVP if you could just smash that like button for me hit my face right here to subscribe that's all I got Let's see on the next video [ad_2] #ClickBank #Facebook #FREE #Traffic #Proven #Strategy For More Interesting Article Visit : https://mycyberbase.com/ https://mycyberbase.com/technology/clickbank-with-facebook-free-traffic-proven-strategy-unlike-the-others/?feed_id=21825&_unique_id=6499243d760a8 #Technology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here is your first have a look at Obi-Wan Kenobi's Disney Plus show-mycyberbase

Mastering the Art of Philanthropy: Proven Tips and Tricks - MyCyberBase

Utah nationwide parks transition to seasonal operations