10 Websites To Make $100 Per Day in 2019 (Perfect For Beginners)

[ad_1] In this video I'm gonna show you ten websites that you can make $100 per day in 2019 and you don't need any special skills and I'm gonna throw in one extra one if you don't like online and you want to do it around you that one will Be in there too so stay tuned a Thomas Garrett's here thanks for tuning in some just happen right into my computer on this one but before we get started what I do on this channel it's everything affiliate marketing and make money online so if this kind of content you Like hit that subscribe button and make sure you hit that notification bell - so you get notified every time I upload now the first - I'm gonna combined as just number 10 for both of them because they're kind of the same so it's Clickbank and jvzoo okay so I got them Both open here so their affiliate networks and they're pretty much just digital products you can find some physical products but really not many I've honestly never seen any but they do say that they have some physical products and how it works is you do affiliate marketing and affiliate Marketing is where you promote products that aren't yours and you get a commission when someone purchases through your affiliate link okay so that's one way and just to throw in another example Amazon Associates that's not on the list but Amazon has the biggest affiliate network in the world So just so you know that affiliate marketing isn't like a scam or anything this is a legitimate business model okay I just wanted to throw that in there so the next one for number 9 is swag bucks okay so this is where you can do different types of surveys or you can Shop and earn okay so this one obviously cost a little bit of money to do which is fine so it's money you're gonna be spending anyways so this is a super cool website I actually use it and they have tons of brands on here that you definitely shop at I mean Target eBay Amazon like it's just free money so that's number nine number eight is Flippa okay and flip was awesome if you don't have a website and you just want to get like an already created website that's already making money you can go on here and you can actually buy Websites that are currently making money obviously there's some that are gonna be more expensive right like a hundred thousand dollars but you click on it and you can see in here that annual revenue is a hundred sixty four thousand so if you've got money look asking price fifty Thousand so if you have money this could be a very good investment for you okay so that's number eight so for number seven this is actually the the bonus one that you can actually make money around you and it's definitely a website you've heard of and number seven Is Craigslist okay so if you've been on Craigslist before you probably ignored the jobs part right but you can find jobs near you right and you can even find jobs online there's a lot of ways to make money with Craigslist and this is just an amazing website you know of Craigslist so this is just another added option where you can just go out and do work or you can find stuff for free on Craigslist and go sell it tons of ways to make money with Craigslist so that's number seven now number six is actually one of my favorite and I mentioned this Website before but I didn't mention this part of the website so for number six we have Kindle direct publishing so this is where you can make like an e-book and publish it on here and sell it and make money right so if you're like oh I don't Really know how to do that you're gonna have to hire someone to make one for you now I have two sites it's gonna be number five and number four I'm going to show you number five first because I personally have used it a little more so number five we have fiber and look Swagbucks pops up see I told you I use it so fiber you can see I have messages and stuff I use fiber because it's a place where you can get freelancers for very cheap but on the other side of that you can also use it to make money By being the freelancer right so if you have a skill you can go put yourself on here and it takes a little bit of time to get known because you have to get feedback and that's what it goes off like reviews and stuff like that but you Can go on Fiverr and write ebook right so look I will create your captivating ebook or ebook cover right so it's super simple to find that and then you could go put it on Kindle direct publishing and make money and that's passive income because once it's on there you only have To make it once and you can sell it time and time again because it's a digital product right so this is number five and the number four is basically the same thing and number four if you haven't heard of it it's up work and upwork.com is great you have to really know what You're doing on here because you can find a lot of people on here who are just applying to every job and they're not really looking at it and they're not gonna work that hard you really got a weed out the people you can do this a couple different ways by like asking for Certain things in your like I want a video message or I want you to type this word to me to make sure they actually read your whole description right so upwork.com is another place where you can be a freelancer and you can make money online Very very easy and just so you know this hundred dollar a day the reason I made that as the title is because that's what people are searching in on YouTube you can make much more than a hundred dollars a day with any of these websites guaranteed so number three is kind of Like the last two which I think these are great ways to get started and the reason why I have them so high up on the list is because there's a lot of people probably you included who are looking to make money online but they don't have any money Right they don't have any budget you may not have any budget so you're looking for ways to make money online with zero money so these are all very good ways to do that and the next one is another good way to do that okay so this one is text Broker and this is where you can write content as a freelancer so this is another great way to make money online if you have no money at all and you have a skill that you can use to make money so unfortunately there's no magic pill that you can take and just get rich Overnight online right I hope you understand that if you don't it's gonna be a tough pill to swallow I was there I thought it was super easy to make money online when I first started it's not you got to work but this is a great way to Get started and to grow your dream on top of it right so this is a great way to be able to work from home and do your freelancing but work in your spare time on growing your business right so it's another great way and that's why it's so High up on the list and the next one is actually very good the more Skills you start getting this next one is great so for number two I have you to me and no one seems to mention this one on all the videos on YouTube no one talks about you To me and it's such a great place because once you get some skills if you're doing freelance or whatever right you're gonna get these skills and there's people out there who want to learn these skills so what you could do is record a video of yourself just like you're watching right now you're Watching a video about how to do something you can make a course record it one time do the work one time put it on you to me and sell it time and time again right so that's passive income you can make much more money doing that Because it sells over and over and over again right you just do the work one time passive income okay remember that so that's number two and I'm gonna go with one and a half because I have one bonus one for you so one and a half is gonna be what You're watching right now I didn't add it because I don't know a lot of people think it's so difficult to make videos and make a YouTube channel and grow a YouTube channel and it's not easy I'm gonna be honest with you it's not but it's gonna pay you time and time again Okay and all you have to do is not give up it may sound easy but it's not it's simple but it's not easy okay and all you got to do is be consistent upload videos pick a niche and you can do it too I promise you so number one is my All-time number one recommendation to make money online drumroll please and that is legendary marketer okay this is by far the one thing that changed everything for me and I only discovered it a couple months ago right and I didn't get into it until up until recently but going through the Training it changed everything and there's a lot of bad rep online about this and I don't know why because either you're gonna find people who are promoting it and say it's the best thing are people who hate it but promote something else right so for someone who Got into it recently and has completely unbiased review of it it is completely game-changing especially if you're new to the game right so I'm a little more advanced right I'm not gonna say I'm a professional I've been doing this for years right but I know what I'm doing Okay and I understand things but for someone who is brand new and even for me the training on here is top-notch there is nothing in the market anywhere near this and that's 100% truth okay and once again this isn't completely free but they have revamped the whole website Where it's so simple to get involved and I'll have a link below to get into it but this is the 15 day challenge okay this just breaks down and rebuilds your entire mindset teaches you how to make a business from start to finish and then also the thing that I really truly love Is the marketers Club and this is only $30 a month and they show live classes every week and it's just insane they have all these interviews with Kevin Harrington from shark tank Nathan Lucas from YouTube right freedom influencer mark harbert and then they have the journey to 250,000 subscribers with Nathan Lucas and then they have all this stuff look 12 videos 149 minutes for videos 42 minutes six videos 66 minutes nine videos 84 minutes this stuff is insane and David Sharpe me and him relate a lot right he went through heroin addiction I went through heroin Addiction and when you go through stuff like that you truly see the world from a different angle right and I haven't really talked about this stuff on my youtube channel much but I'm not just saying this to try and sell you right I truly believe that this could change Your life and make you see the other side right it's all about mindset it truly is so I really hope you enjoyed these websites but even if this is the only one you choose and this is the one I suggest you can change your life guarantee it's gonna be the First link in the description my number one recommendation and I'm not gonna tell you that it's easy just like I said before nothing's easy online there's no easy way to make money in life right but this if you work it it will reward you so much more than any job or freelancing Or anything like that I promise you so if you're ready to work and you're ready to make some money this is the number one recommendation hundred percent so again first link in description and if you want to learn more about affiliate marketing make money online you can watch these videos Right here but just make sure to press my face right here so you can subscribe to the channel to see more videos just like this one and if you really liked it give me a like and that's all I got I'll catch you next week [ad_2] #Websites #Day #Perfect #Beginners For More Interesting Article Visit : https://mycyberbase.com/ https://mycyberbase.com/technology/10-websites-to-make-100-per-day-in-2019-perfect-for-beginners/?feed_id=20416&_unique_id=64956f3dd17ae #Technology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here is your first have a look at Obi-Wan Kenobi's Disney Plus show-mycyberbase

Mastering the Art of Philanthropy: Proven Tips and Tricks - MyCyberBase

Utah nationwide parks transition to seasonal operations