
[ad_1]
Do you want to start creating digital products faster and easier than ever before so that you can start monetizing your expertise passion or idea well in this video I'm going to reveal to you 10 time saving tools that's going to drastically help you shortcut your success as a coach leader expert or
Digital creator while ads are less channel on this channel I'll make videos on how to create a digital product business giving you the freedom to work when where and how you want to so if that interests you make sure you hit the subscribe button below and turn on notifications so you
Don't miss out on any future videos I post here on a weekly basis there's no denying that we live in a digital economy and because of that we were able to tap into a global audience and we're not limited to just having customers or clients based around our geographical
Location which is why a digital product business is one of the most convenient and probably a perfect business especially if you want to work for yourself or be your own boss with that said in this video I'm going to reveal to you 10 time saving tools that's going
To help you create digital products faster and easier than ever before alright well number one is called smart mock-ups well as the name suggests mock-ups is another word for kind of like e-commerce or ebook covers because we are selling virtual products or non physical products we want to still be
Able to show them in a tangible way I guess what our course book or product that looks like smart mock-ups has a great range of templates that you can use for your ebook covers course covers or product covers now with the free plan there's a limited amount of covers you
Can select but they're still good to use even though they are free if you are interested in learning exactly how to use smart mock-ups I actually created a step-by-step video tutorial on this so I'll link up the card just above here if we're gonna watch at your own time what
I love most about smart mock-ups is that you don't need Photoshop which can be quite expensive especially if you're just starting out essentially what you're going to do is design the actual book cover or product cover of yours and you do this using canva and from canva
You basically export that image and then simply upload it to smart mock-ups in a matter of minutes you can have a product cover that looks quite professional a smart mock-ups is a perfect solution if you're a digital creator and simply wants to display his or her course on
Line on your website all right the next tool I want to share with you is something I'm mentioning the previous tool which is called canva now if you haven't heard about canva you're missing out because this is a tool that's going to allow you to create
All sorts of graphics now in the space of digital products you can create things like book covers and banners and even logos for your website I use campaign in a number of ways I create full covers through canva I create my video thumbnails also using canva and also create logos and simple text
Messages that I put for my social media profiles all right next tool is called designer now designer is going to help you create ebooks and digital products in terms of PDF documents a lot faster because they have a range of templates that you can choose from so that you don't need to go
And design the actual ebook so when I talk about designer in the ebook aspect what I mean is that with the interior design of the e-book so when your subscriber or your customer opens up your ebook or your PDF document that's what they see so not so much the actual
Look of the ebook cover but the interior how designer works is quite simple all you need to do is import your Word document they have existing so you don't need to design anything yet so let's say you take it from Google sheets and you simply have text all you need to do is
Import it in designer and it'll convert it into a professional looking ebook that has already been designed based on a number of templates that you can choose from if you do want to learn how to use designer I've also got a tutorial on that I'll link up the card just above
Here for you to go and watch okay so the next tool in order to create some sort of ebook or PDF document if you don't want to use a program like designer is Google Docs now I'm recommending Google Docs versus Microsoft Word because Google Docs is for free for years and it collaborates
With all the other apps in the Google suite so whether you're creating a one-page guide or a hundred page ebook you can use Google Docs for that and then export it as a PDF all in one central location in addition what I love about Google Docs is that it's all cloud-based
Meaning that you can also have other team members such as an editor or or perhaps another writer and work together simultaneously on that same document it is my own personal preference to use Google Docs as opposed to Microsoft Word because I use all of Google's range of
Apps anyway like Google sheets and Drive so I might as well have it in one place and that's why I'm recommending using Google Docs ok so you've created your products or your PDF document or ebook or course now it's time to actually sell it so how do you go about selling it
Well you need a landing page and for that I can recommend a couple of tools and the first is called leadpages leadpages will allow you to create landing pages real quick based on a number of templates that they provide in their library now I have to note that
Leadpages does come at a cost either monthly or yearly and can be quite costly if you're just starting out but it is an easy and fast way to go as opposed to trying to learn how to create a landing page from scratch learning HTML or learning how to set it all up
Using WordPress from scratch there is an alternate tool or WordPress plug-in that is they can use it's called optimize press I've been using optimized press for a number of years now and the great thing about optimized press is that it's made for online marketers so the templates that they provide you in their
Library they're quite optimized for conversions and also with optimized press the pricing is a lot affordable coming out something like a ninety nine dollars per year for one site so do check out leadpages and optimize press to see and determine which solution is best for you in terms of putting out your landing
Page ok so you've created your landing page what now how do you deliver your product to your audience well you're going to need some sort of digital delivery system or some sort of shopping cart and for that I recommend something like a junkie or you can also use a
Wordpress to actually host your files each idea is more of an all-in-one solution we actually manage your products add your products there and add your download links there and they'll actually host your download links for you with the WordPress route or option you're going to have to upload to your WordPress
Media library and then from there you grab the download link and then that's what you provide to your leads your subscribers or your customers when they go and download your product now with the WordPress route you're going to have to integrate some sort of shopping cart system
I do use thrive cut for that so thrive Capcom or alternately you can simply go to PayPal and inside your PayPal account you can create Buy Now buttons and from there you can add your download links and once you get to that stage of adding
Your download link all you need to do is this copy and paste the download link from your WordPress media library over there so then after customers purchase via PayPal they get instant access to your product the downside with that though is that you can't do things like sales funnels and upselling customers
Things like that so if you do want a better solution for that I do recommend something like thrive cart and I'm not sure in terms of how detailed or how advanced a junkie is but do take a look at a junkie as well if you are looking for some product management system to
Deliver and set up all your products all right next up a tool that I use almost every single day is ScreenFlow now ScreenFlow will allow you to create video tutorials and on-screen sort of training for your customers so if you do want to create a course based on
Something that you want to create on screen then ScreenFlow is a great tool however it is limited to just the Mac OS if you are using Windows I highly recommend you use Camtasia these two tools do come at a price if you are looking for a free option to look at screencast-o-matic
However the free plan will only allow you to create fifteen minutes of video for free my usage for ScreenFlow is basically for customer tutorials so I'll show them exactly how to setup a product or how to set up a landing page and you'll see in some of my other videos on
What types of content to create using ScreenFlow all right the next tool or it's not so much a tool but a way to create content or perhaps your products faster is to use and take advantage of P content if you're unfamiliar with PL I will link up a card
Just above here for you to learn more about PL but what it stands for is private label rights now you've probably heard of the term private label rights in the space of drop shipping or physical products that's where perhaps a buyer purchases something from China where they manufacture a lot of products
And they private label it they put their logo on their product and then they sell it as their own the same concept goes in terms of PLR content you have a range of Pilar sellers who sell private label content so that you can rebrand it as
Your own put your name as the author and the Pilar business is actually one of my income streams and if you want to take a look at the Pilar products that I have available for sale simply go to www.hsn social media and online business or online marketing so if you're in any of
Those industries or niches then do take a look and grab one yourself all right tool number nine is going to help you in terms of productivity and actually getting things done on a daily basis and that tool is called motion motions like your own workspace so think
Of it as a way to put all your projects into one place whenever you have ideas or whenever you have a list of things to do you can put it into notion access it via your web browser on your desktop or your mobile I personally use motion to
Put all my content ideas I've got my YouTube content calendar on there my social media calendar on there so all I need to do is when I have an idea I put it into the ideas column and from there I can then plan out what I'm going to
Talk about for that this particular topic and then it moves on to in progress and then once it's in review that's when we get our other team members to go and edit the content and then I can start publishing it after that so as you can see it's kind of more
Of a streamlined way of working and a more structured way of working so that you're not all over the place and you're trying to think about what do I need to do next if there's one thing that's been responsible for the success I guess of my online business and as an
Entrepreneur its insistence I'll make sure that I systemize all parts of my business so that my team members not only myself know exactly what needs to be done and so I have things like standard operating procedures so that my staff know exactly how to do a particular task now there are
Alternatives to notion and they are Trello asana and Basecamp so do look at those options but I have gone from using Basecamp which I do use for parts of my business but we are slowly transitioning over to notion but that take a look at their options and see which one would
Best fit for your needs last and final tool or more of a resource is up work or using Fiverr now West case if you aren't a writer if you aren't a designer and you simply don't want to actually create the meet of the content for your course or product you
Can always outsource it all you need to do is write down a few ideas or some bullet points that you want perhaps your writer to go and expand on and from there you'll have your course or ebook or product a lot faster because the last
Thing you want to do is stare at a blank screen you know that blank screen of death trying to think about what to write but if you have ideas it's great to just put it down either on your note note-taking tool or you can do some audio recording so if you're better at
Talking then perhaps whip out your phone and start recording your voice and then send that voice recording over to your write-up which they can then turn into some sort of course or piece of content so again the places that you can go to actually outsource things you can go to
Upwork which is my favorite upwork.com and sometimes I go to Fiverr however I find the quality is not as great and you know if you're going to hire someone like a writer I would highly suggest going to up work because there's more quality and overall you're going to find
More writers on up work alright so those are the ten time-saving tools to help you create your digital products faster and easier over to you what do your product creation tools do you use to help you create your digital products make sure to comment below I'd love to
Know if you have any questions about anything I mentioned in this video or a particular tool comment below and I love to answer your question by the way if you like this video please give it a thumbs up and subscribe to his channel below if you haven't already make sure
To turn on notifications as well so that you'll be the first to know when I release a new video each week on this channel thanks for watching and I'll see in the next video
[ad_2]
#Top #Platforms #SELLING #DIGITAL #PRODUCTS #ONLINE #CREATE #DIGITAL #PRODUCTS #COURSES
For More Interesting Article Visit : https://mycyberbase.com/
https://mycyberbase.com/technology/top-platforms-for-selling-digital-products-online-create-digital-products-or-courses/?feed_id=8337&_unique_id=6473b7e7778a7
#Technology
Comments
Post a Comment