
[ad_1]
This is absolutely crazy all you have to do to make money on Google Maps is find this one listing and then go over to the website at www.engvid.com Bell next to it so you can get notified every time I release a new video just like this one
And some of the most popular videos on my channel have actually been my Google Maps videos and I have a playlist which I'll link to in the description if you haven't seen those yet but because the Google Maps videos have been so popular on my channel I decided to come back
With a new one that's not only gonna be super valuable for you but also super simple to do and if for some reason you don't like this strategy towards the end of the video I'm gonna show you a bonus that I'm personally doing that can make
You even more money online now the first thing you're gonna want to do for this strategy is open up Google and I've always used Google Chrome so that's what I suggest you using as well and the nice thing about this strategy is you can actually search in businesses from all
Over the country like you don't have to be local and actually meet up with them in person and if you've never used Google Maps before I'll explain a little bit about it just so you can kind of understand it but we're gonna start off by typing in a business and I'm gonna do
Carpenters Minneapolis and for this strategy service based businesses are gonna be the best right so things like carpenters roofers plumbers electricians chiropractors things like that right and as for the city like I said you can choose any I chose Minneapolis because that's my hometown I love it and I know
What you're thinking so just please don't say anything disrespectful or troll in the comments that's all I'm gonna say about that now for those of you who are brand new to Google Maps there's either gonna be three or four spots at the top of the results that are
Gonna get the most traffic for businesses all right so you got the ads right here what you have to pay for you have the Google Maps pack the three pack right here and then you have the top of SEO search results which is just regular Google results all right
So because this is the biggest this is going to be where most of the traffic is gonna come through alright and the fourth one would be a Google guaranteed at the top but that doesn't always come up so it's always gonna be pretty much just three and sometimes there's the
Fourth all right but not only is this the biggest right but it's also free and it's much easier to rank at the top of the maps pack rather than ranking against companies like homeadvisor who are national on a national level right so it's just gonna be much easier to
Rank on this and it's a lot less competition but this strategy isn't going to be ranking people on this I already did a video about that but we're gonna be using something very specific to get our foot in the door with these companies on the Google Maps listings
And our foot in the door what we're looking for with these businesses is one that isn't claimed with their Google my business listing and if you're not claimed that means basically you can't reply to bad reviews which this person only has a two-star rating and only one
Of them so this is probably someone that we could go with and typically the top three on the map pack they won't be someone that we can help but it looks like this one maybe because it looks like carpenters in Minneapolis is like really low competition apparently so
What you're looking for is when you have owned this business and you open it in a new tab and it will say manage this business to reply to reviews update info and more right and if it's already claimed it will say this business has already claimed and it's a super simple
Process to actually claim the business you just hit manage listing then you would go through some things and then it would send them out a postcard and then you would just type in the ping code on the postcard and you could do that for them it's very simple and the reason
We're using this is our foot in the door as claiming their business is because Google has announced that if they're not claimed on Google my business they're at risk of getting their listings taken down like they're gonna take down all the listings that aren't claimed which
Would lose them a ton of traffic and that's why it's such a good way to get our foot in the door and get these businesses attention but you're not going to do any of that until we reach out to this business and we find out if they're willing to actually let you help
Them so then what you would do is you would look for either a website or phone number to contact them and this is interesting because they don't actually have a website here but I'll talk more about that later so if they don't have a website you're gonna have to call them
Okay and this is what you would say and I wrote it down so I can actually like give you a real email or on the phone call a script which you could say so I wrote this down and this you could change it if you want but I said hi I
Noticed your Google my business listing isn't claimed and recently Google announced that listings that aren't claimed are at risk of being removed from the Google Maps listing completely however it's not a worry because is actually a very simple process to claim your business and I'd be happy to help
You with that process right so it's like no pressure or anything like that and then all I say on the last sentence it would be so if you're interested just send me an email back at whatever your email is whenever you have time and we can discuss this further sincerely your
Name so it's super simple and you can use that exact script if you want no problem at all but the thing is a lot of the time these businesses they won't even see your email if you're sending an email like that from your gmail email I'm not
Saying it won't work but the way businesses will actually pay attention and know you're serious is if you have a real domain email with like a website you know like for me I have Thomas Garrett's com so my email is Thomas at Thomas Garrett's com so it's way more
Professional and a lot of businesses know that like if you have a domain email you at least took a step and I'm talking you can get a website from Bluehost which I'll put my affiliate link down below if you use that I will get a commission no extra charge to you
But it's like 60 or 70 dollars and you can have a website with a free domain from Bluehost and that they have domain email and one-click WordPress install right so it's super super simple and that's what I use for my own website so I'm not just saying this to make money
It's what I use and if you're serious about doing this and actually providing value to people and making money online you should take this step I mean it's like 60 or 70 bucks and that's for like a year and a half and you get a free domain the domain
Email like I said and then it's super simple to set up a wordpress website and if you don't know how to do that there's tons and tons of tutorials on YouTube that's how I learned and you can do it too however it's not required it would make
Things a little bit easier so I just wanted to let you know that now whether you do all that or not it will take you it maybe an hour to to figure it out and take care of it literally it's not hard at all I promise but you're gonna reach
Out to these businesses and for those who respond you're gonna tell them that whatever you want to charge whether it be a hundred two hundred fifty free whatever it is I would probably say about a hundred dollars and for those who agree you can use PayPal or invoice
Lee to send them the invoice and then after that you could just be done right you could just be done never talk to them again or you could offer to provide them other services like for this business they don't have a website so they need a website right and a lot of
Businesses do have websites but their websites look like crap right and you can charge $500 or more and you can become an affiliate to Bluehost if you're using them and then make an extra Commission on top for free because they're already gonna need web hosting right so it's very powerful and like I
Said if you took the time to learn how to create your own website you could do this for them by yourself and you don't have to pay anyone but now if you don't learn the skill and you're like I don't have the time for that yada yada ya
Whatever here's what you can do you go to fiverr.com and then you type in something like WordPress website okay and then you can see I will create a clean and modern WordPress website $125 and then you want to look on there and see how many pages are included and then
You also want to be talking to the business see if they want like a contact page about page a services page things like that right so you typically it's gonna be like three or four pages or however many of the business wants right so just check into that but it's gonna
Be around like a hundred to two hundred dollars probably and you can get them pretty cheap right like forty five dollars 225 this guy's done 559 five-star reviews so just look into him and you can charge the business like I said five hundred dollars and even a lot more
Right so you could charge them five hundred dollars invoice them with PayPal or invoice Lee and then get paid and then pay this person $225 who are obviously really good at it and then you'll make $275 profit and you didn't even do the work right so that's super
Super powerful and that's one of the best and most simple ways to not only make money with Google Maps but actually start your own business right this is legitimate plus you'll be able to learn some super important skills that can make you tons of money in the future but
At the end of the day you're required to do the work one time and get paid one time so if you're looking for more of a passive income business where you can do the work one time and get paid over and over and over again then the best place
To start with that is the first link in the description and that's the way I've been able to start my own passive income business and I've been able to make high ticket commissions of a thousand and even higher right so if you go down into the first link in the description you'll
See something that says the program that makes me thousand-dollar commissions so you'll just want to click the link below that and that's how you can get started with the program that has absolutely changed my life and it's unlike anything else I've ever seen before and I'm not just saying that because I'm promoting
It it's truly the only reason I've been able to get to where I'm at today I couldn't make a single dollar online and I wasn't just not trying right I was working hard but I couldn't do it it wasn't until I found this program and things just started to change really
Fast I made my first sale I made my first thousand dollar sale and then my first $10,000 and so on and so forth and this is all within six months of starting it right it's absolutely crazy and I stand by this program because they actually teach you the real skills to
Learn how to do this and in the last 30 days alone I made over $6,000 with just this one program and I have way more than just one income stream right and this was all done with free YouTube videos and this isn't easy right it is passive but you still have
To do the work you can't just do no work and make a passive income that's not how it works I know that's how some gurus make it seem so you buy their course but that's not what I'm about I'm about being honest and real this takes work
But it will change your life if you put in that work and if you're willing to put in that work like I said this program it's the way to go so if you want access to this program click the first link in the description and you can get started today for just
Seven dollars and if you have any questions feel free to leave a comment down below I answer every single one of them and that's all I got see you on the next video
[ad_2]
#Money #Google #Maps #SIMPLE
For More Interesting Article Visit : https://mycyberbase.com/
https://mycyberbase.com/technology/how-to-make-money-using-google-maps-in-2020-simple-500/?feed_id=9097&_unique_id=6475ee292c0e4
#Technology
Comments
Post a Comment