How To Make Money on YouTube WITHOUT Making Videos

[ad_1] This is absolutely insane with 21 million views from a silly little video that's 21 million divided by 1,000 times 2 that's $42,000 from this one video and they didn't make any of these videos themselves and you can do the exact same thing and all you got to do is a Thomas Garrett's here thanks for tuning in so in this video if you didn't figure it out by now I'm gonna show you how to actually make money on YouTube without making any of the videos yourself so if you like learning how to make money online and things like that that's what This channel is about just make sure to go down below hit that subscribe button but make sure to hit that notification bell too so you get notified every time I upload now the example I showed at the beginning was from free memes kids okay so these are just silly meme videos and They don't own any of the footage themselves and literally it's so simple to do it almost made me want to switch and do this myself and it's not just mean videos you can pick any niche you can go for music top 5 top 10 memes will Show you some examples so I got another mean one opened up you can see right here 3.4 million views from one week ago and how they actually make money from this is from the ads on YouTube right so you know when you click on a video and Before the videos sometimes you see an ad or during the video like an ad pops up and you can skip it after 5 seconds so this is how they actually make money and how it works this goes off a CPM so for YouTube that means cost per thousand Views so some videos are gonna have a lower CPM and some videos are gonna have a higher CPM the average is anywhere between one to five dollars but basically the type of channel you're gonna have in the niche you choose is gonna affect the amount so for example I Just chose a two dollar CPM for this it could be higher it could be lower but typically it's gonna be around one to two dollars but if it's a dollar three point four million views would equal three point four thousand dollars at just one dollar okay so you can see that Just simple videos can make a lot of money from ad revenue okay so now how do you actually make videos without having to make the video yourself right so how it works is all these videos they don't actually own the footage so how it works is a thing Called Creative Commons okay so let's go just to the search bar right and we'll just type in guitar music okay so now you can go up here to filter and you can go right here and click Creative Commons okay so now all these videos right here You can use them and reuse them and edit them however you want okay so let's click on this real quick and then you can see if you click show more right here in the description and you scroll down you can see license Creative Commons now click this and you Can see that it's actually ethical legal and all that stuff okay so you can see or right here by marking your original video with the creative common license you're granting the entire YouTube community the right to reuse and edit that video okay so it's right there Plain as day in written word so you don't have to worry about that now how do you actually come up with video ideas right so again let's go to the search bar so I would pick something that you're interested in if you like music go with music if you like memes go with Memes if you like those top five top 10 videos go with those and how you actually find the videos is you're gonna go up here let's do top 10 for example so now most amazing top 10 let's click on this guy right 5.6 million subscribers now if we go to all videos Right here and then sort by most popular you can see right here 31 million views one year ago okay this is insane and he doesn't own these videos but it's so simple so you just watch these videos you see what he's doing and then make Your own version of it okay so yeah you have to have a video editing software and stuff like that but there's also things like OBS and there's free video editing software but if you want the one I use I personally use Camtasia link in the description below but you can see Right here I mean there's a reason why his videos work so I mean look at that thumbnail it's pretty obvious I mean I personally wouldn't make videos like that but it works I guess so anyways you could do things like top 10 top 5 again memes and then the guitar music was one That was huge right so let's go back to that guitar music you can see here this video has he five million views okay so that equates to 80 $5,000 with just a $1 CPM okay so think if that was actually as high as it like $5 CPM right that's insane So that would be 85,000 times five that would be four hundred twenty five thousand dollars from that one video that's insane okay and you can see right here this was streamed three days ago 69 thousand okay this stuff works you just have to pick your niche and kind of Figure out what other people are doing that are successful that's working for them and do the same thing but in your own way don't literally steal their video and just put it up people do that it does not work you gotta be a little creative okay you could take an hour From this video an hour from this video hour from this video and just put them together and make your own thing me personally I know nothing about music I really don't have an ear for it if I was doing this I would do something like meme videos or top ten videos and you Could even do like a voiceover on the top ten videos and that stuff really works you could do stuff like affiliate marketing for that and for me I focus on high ticket affiliate marketing first link in the description shameless plug but if you want to do actually like top Ten video reviews for stuff like let's do top ten laptop ok you can see right here best laptop top five top five laptops so I've actually watched a few of these videos it's ten best ones literally he just does top five or top ten whatever and then does a voiceover And explains them and I'm pretty sure he just reads off like the literally like the review of the product on Amazon it's it works though and he has an Amazon affiliate link and then links to each of the products and people watch it and buy it this stuff is literally if you're not Trying to build like your own personal brand and your you don't want to be on video this is perfect for you okay so if you don't want to do this that's totally fine you can go down below the first link in the description is my number one recommendation to make money online and That's what I suggest that's what I recommend but again you could just do this get that editing software in the description below if you don't have one and you're off to the races but yeah if you have any questions put in the comments down below I would be happy to help you with Anything you need any questions you have if you want to learn more about making money online affiliate marketing you can watch these videos right here and before you leave make sure to give this video like subscribe by clicking my face right here and that's all I got see on the next video [ad_2] #Money #YouTube #Making #Videos For More Interesting Article Visit : https://mycyberbase.com/ https://mycyberbase.com/technology/how-to-make-money-on-youtube-without-making-videos/?feed_id=3383&_unique_id=6447795be1a29 #Technology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastering the Art of Philanthropy: Proven Tips and Tricks - MyCyberBase

Utah nationwide parks transition to seasonal operations

Mastering Career Development: Essential Tips for Success - MyCyberBase