(+$2,000) GET PAID +$2.39 + $2.05 (Up To $20) PER CLICK! | CPA Marketing CPAGrip FREE Traffic Method



Okay guys I got message from you asking me to show you another CPA marketing free traffic method and in today's video I'm going to show you a huge free traffic source that you can use you can see this website is getting 1.6 billion visits every month and when

You scroll here here you can see most of their visitors are actually coming from highly developed countries which means this website has a good potential the first thing you need to do you need to find CPA offers to promote now for the purpose of this video I am going to use

CPA grip but you can use any other CPA affiliate Network that you want so here for the country I just say I will use United States but you can use any other country here for the category I am going to use email and zip submit because

Those are the ones that are easiest to promote and what I need to do I actually need to find three four five CPA offers that I wish to promote in the same Niche that is really important they must be in same Niche so let's see if for example uh

Let's just say for example claim your 500 pre uh Pharmacy okay I will promote this one so I will simply copy this title here and I'm going to paste that here in notepad Okay and also I need to copy my CPA grip affiliate link and same

Thing I need to paste that here okay and I need to actually find let's just say uh grab a 750 dollars PayPal gift card now when I click here I need to copy this title here okay and I need to paste that here and I need to copy my CPA grip

Affiliate link and I need to paste that here okay and like I said you need to find three four or five CPA offers but for the purpose of this video I am going to use just these two offers so next thing you need to do you need to go on

Website called link three you need to register for a free account after that that you need to click here on appearance and then you need to customize this channel this link tree profile here you can see this is my Personal Image here but you need to

Change the image to be related to the CP offers that you promote so simply I will click here remove pick a new image and I will add a new image here profile title you need again to add something related to your CPA offers and here for the bio

Same thing you need to add something related to your CPA offers here you can see unlock Endless Possibilities with our free gift cards key to Limitless shopping okay so when you scroll here here you can add different templates you can add also backgrounds you can change buttons and stuff like that customize

This to look as better as possible okay and after you do that what you need to do you need to click here on links because we need to add links so I am going to copy my first layer link okay Ctrl C and now I need to click here on

Add a link okay and here I need to paste my URL Okay click here on ADD and give it a second as you can see they added this link now what often happens is that they actually refuse the CPA links in that case you can go on a tiny URL or

Bitly or whatever URL shortener and you can use that URL shortener to shorten those links and then link 3 will accept those CPA links okay here for the title I need to add my title okay Ctrl C and then just click here on this pencil and

I'm going to paste that here okay and now I need to add my second offer same thing just click here on air link and then go back here and I need to copy this link paste that here click here on ADD and also I need to copy this

Title okay title of my link and again same thing I need to paste that here okay and here on the right side you can see how this looks like I said when you go here on appearance you can change the color of these buttons you can change

The background you can change your image you can change this text here okay you can customize everything that you want and this is actually a tip for you in order to increase your conversion there is one little trick that you can use you can simply go on website called emoji

Pedia.org and here you can find free emojis so for example because I'm promoting uh free gift cards I can simply go back here and I can let you see for example copy this shopping bags and I need to go back here on link three and again I will click click here and

I'm going to paste that here you can see now I added these shopping bags okay and I'm going to do exactly the same thing on this CPA offer as well and now now you can see how this actually looks it is a bit more interesting and this actually increased conversion I know it

Looks silly but actually this does work so after you add all of the links that you wish to your CPA offers what you need to do you need to click here in upper right corner on share okay and here you will get your link your link

Tree link here you can see this is the link so next thing you have to do you actually need to start driving traffic to this uh to this link tree link so to start driving traffic to your link 3 what you need to do you need to go on

Reddit and then here on Reddit what you need to do you need to search giveaways okay giveaways and I'll for example just say I will use this first one so let me just open this in new tab and actually second one sorry about that and here you need

To share your post and I can actually use this post here here you can see I actually prepared this post here see here you can see has anyone ever won in this so I'm asking them a question I'm not directly promoting my CPA offers and

This is the text that I use and here you can see you can find it here and this is my link real link okay so I can send them to my link tree where I'm promoting my CPA office like I said do not directly promote your CPA offers

Actually ask them a question so they can actually confirm yes this works or yes this doesn't work you are asking them questions so what I need to do I simply need to copy this Ctrl C and I need to go back on Reddit now this is important

Guys so what you need to do you actually need to click here own create a post in order to create a post here you need to add a title so I will actually add first a post and I for the title I will use this okay Ctrl C and this is my title

And I'm actually going to delete this okay and here you can see this is my message this is my title and when I click here and actually I need to add a spoiler just add any spoiler and then just click here on request to post and

If your post follows the rules they will repo they will approve your post and you will start getting traffic okay but what often happens is for example when I click on this first one here you will see and when I click here you will see that in this tablet for example you

Cannot share posts here you can see I cannot share posts you can only share images links and actually only images and links that sometimes happen and also sometimes it does happen these guys know operators they do not approve your post sometimes that happen when that happens simply change your message here to make

It more acceptable for the moderators and they will approve your post and like I said just go back here and just start searching for more subreddits giveaway subreddits free gift cards upgrades and so on and so on and you will start getting targeted and you will start getting free traffic for CPA marketing

So as you can see guys this is really simple method and this really is CPA marketing free traffic method that you can use in 2023 that's it for today guys if you wish to see more ways to make money online make sure to subscribe to my channel and also

Don't forget to like this video and also on your right side you can see more videos that you can watch on YouTube that may help you to make money online

https://mycyberbase.com/technology/2000-get-paid-2-39-2-05-up-to-20-per-click-cpa-marketing-cpagrip-free-traffic-method/?feed_id=262&_unique_id=642ad5f8b3b87
#Technology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here is your first have a look at Obi-Wan Kenobi's Disney Plus show-mycyberbase

Mastering the Art of Philanthropy: Proven Tips and Tricks - MyCyberBase

Utah nationwide parks transition to seasonal operations